Want to be part of the action and have some fun? We would like to invite you to join the Blackmores Volunteer team. Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community, meet people with similar interests and have some fun. So get involved on Sunday 18 September 2016 and help 35,000 runners reach the finish line.
As a Blackmores Volunteer you will be working with event staff, charities, community and sporting groups, students and other individual volunteers. There are numerous locations around the 42km course for you to volunteer; along with a wide range of roles available on event day (Sunday 18 September) and at the ASICS Event Expo from Wednesday 14 September to Saturday 17 September.
We would like our volunteers to have:
- A friendly & polite attitude
- Respectable personal presentation & hygiene
- Be mature, honest and reliable
- Willingness to work within a team environment and take direction from other volunteers, team leaders and supervisors.
- Big smiles!
You will be able to choose your preferred location from the list below:
- ASICS Event Expo (Location TBC)
- Start Venue (Bradfield Park, Milsons Point)
- Finish Venues (Sydney Opera House & Sydney Conservatorium of Music)
- Blackmores Recovery Village (Royal Botanic Gardens)
- Drink Stations (1 of 17 throughout the 42km of course)
- Course Marshals (Course North, Course CBD, Course South, Course West)
For further information about volunteering for the Volunteer Program, please click on the following links:
- Pre-event Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Venue Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Course Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Volunteer Program Contact Details
- Volunteer Application Forms