The Blackmores Sydney Running Festival is a great team building activity, allowing team members to choose any of the 4 events whilst still being part of one team. It is also a great fundraising activity for friends, families or corporates.
Make this your fundraising event for 2015
In 2014, we raised an incredible $2 million for charitable organisations and this year we want to raise even more. For many participants this
Benefits of entering a team
- Free entry granted to all team captains of teams of 10 or more members (see below for details)
- Manage your team online without the hassle of contacting the festival office
- Collect all team members Event Kits at once by prior arrangement (only available to teams with 20 or more members)
- Payment flexibility - teams can be paid for at point of registration or after. If organised with the festival office in advance, we can also invoice your team.
- You can nominate a charity for the team to support and create a fundraising target challenge and work together
- Provide motivation for your team members to get fit and active, as well as have an enjoyable time together
- Entering a large team provides opportunity to generate awareness and publicity for your group or organisation
How do I create a team?
Each individual must register individually - this is because we need each entrant to sign their own event waiver for entry.
More information on creating a team will be available shortly.
How do I join an existing team?
More information on joining a team will be available shortly.
There is no cap on how many members can enter a team and each team member will still have an individual result. However to get the most out of entering a team, you should aim for 10 entrants as a minimum.